This page is our Temporary section for both Employers and Employees alike. Companies that are looking for a temporary placement call us on +27 011 029 7881 or submit your vacancy via our Contact
Candidates looking for temporary placements, should you not find what you are looking for here, don't hesitate to contact us as there are always new positions coming in from employers/companies looking for temporary or contract staff . Please see a list of current positions below:
The Service Provider needs to:
• Contribute towards maintaining an integral Project Division capacity covering all aspects of the project.
• Developing and implementing a MASTER PROJECT PLAN (MPP) that would support and monitor entities to be contracted to deliver on the project and ensure the alignment with the company’s Production Strategic Plan, Policies, Procedures and Processes.
• Ensuring that the overall portfolio of work streams is managed according to accepted project management standards and in accordance with any specific requirements of the company’s management as documented.
• Maintaining and driving a programme governance model that would be adhered to by all project role players whilst also evaluating the company’s approach.
• Support and monitor entities to be contracted to deliver on the project.
• Implement sub-project plans through work stream project coordinators, service providers, and contracted verifiers where required.
• Provide support within project aspects to ensure the alignment between the company and key stakeholders.
• Monitor the Project implementation progress.
• Coordinate the submission of all projects’ information, preparation and submission of comprehensive either bi-weekly or monthly, consolidated project status reports.
• Ensure the receipt of weekly and monthly progress reports from all project coordinators, and service providers.
• Define, source and implement a Project management system where required.
• Effectively manage the project budget.
• Act as the focal point for all logistical, final and administrative issues related to the project plan.
• Contract Management – ensure full compliance with the terms and conditions of concerned agreements.
• Compile and maintain a contacts database for the project.
• Compile and update the project year planner.
• Ensure minutes of all the Steering Committee meetings are circulated to project team members on time.
• Liaise with Finance and Admin Support on travel logistics.
• Develop and implement policies relevant to the project.
• Ensure that actions and decisions taken at the Steering Committee meetings are followed through in implementation.
• Responsible for ensuring that the Project Team completes the project successfully.
PMG Recruitment Services
Arrow Creek Office Park
132 Athol Street
Cnr Meyer Street
+27 011 440 6062
+27 011 440 4708
Other Contact Numbers
+27 011 075 4509
+27 011 075 4271
Send your CV to: email@example.com
or use our contact form.
Our offices are open between the following times:
Monday to Friday
08:00 am to 17:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed
All the latest developments in employment in our region.